Education Service Center, Region 2 provides professional development and support systems in area of discipline and behavior to ensure all students reach high academic standards of achievement. We are responsible for providing a comprehensive array of services to meet the needs of educators and administrators who work with students in the area of behavior management and social-emotional learning.
- ongoing professional development
- phone and e-mail technical assistance
- on-site consultation to school districts and charters
Our goal is to provide world class behavior/discipline services to improve student performance and to improve programs and service effectiveness for all students.
Schoolwide - Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (SW-PBIS)- A Multi-Tiered System of Support
- Restorative Discipline Practices
- Mental Health- Interconnected Systems Framework (ISF)
- Bully Prevention
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
Special Education Discipline Procedures