Education Service Center, Region 2 provides professional development and support systems in the area of discipline and behavior to ensure all students reach high academic standards of achievement. We are responsible for providing a comprehensive array of services to meet the needs of educators and administrators who work with students in the area of behavior management.
- ongoing professional development
- phone and e-mail technical assistance
- on-site consultation to school districts and charters
Our goal is to provide world-class behavior/discipline services to improve student performance and to improve programs and service effectiveness for all students.
Multi-Tiered Systems of Support
- Schoolwide - Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (SW-PBIS)
- Restorative Discipline Practices
- Mental Health- Interconnected Systems Framework (ISF)
- Academic-Response to Intervention (RTI)