Empirical evidence demonstrates the efficacy of utilizing tiered frameworks to meet the behavioral and academic needs of ALL students. At ESC2, we support schools in the implementation of this evidence based practice through a variety of programs which aid in the implementation of the school wide systems that lead to best outcomes.
Additionally, we provide training and coaching on creating meaningful behavioral and academic interventions that lead to a high quality of life for students and their families.
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)- Overview Training, Technical Assistance, & Support
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS)- TEA Vetted Program
- Restorative Discipline (RD) - Training and Coaching
- Manifestation Determination Training- Overview of Process and Requirements
- Data-Based Interventions (DBI)- Training on Processes and Best Practice
- Classroom Management- Training and Coaching
- FBA's and BIP's- Training on Conducting FBA's, Writing BIP's, Training, Implementation, and Data Recording
- Non-Violent Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI)- Training and Certification Renewal